Premium Magnetic Reward Responsibility Chore Chart | Yoyoboko Ele-fun Star Chart for up to 2 kids
Yoyoboko’s “Ele-fun Star Chart” is a magnetic education chart that aims to encourage responsibility and independence among children at an early age. Reward charts acknowledge children who are trying to change their behaviour by rewarding them for demonstrating positive behaviour and keeping them motivated to continue being responsible.
Children can collect stars for the chart each time they demonstrate the relevant behavior and then exchange the stars for a reward later on.
After considering feedback from parents, Yoyoboko has created the “Ele-fun Star Chart” to address these suggestions.
The chart features interesting and vibrant graphics to interest children while also catering to those who can’t read yet. It includes 3 blank activity magnets for additional chores to be added.
Unlike other charts, there is plenty of space for multiple stars to be awarded for chores that can be done more than once a day. Two children can use the chart simultaneously – the green stars for one child and the yellow stars for the other, in coordination with the name/rewards box on the chart.
This product is compliant to the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) children’s toy safety standards.
Tips For Use
- The frame of the stars and chores sheets can be used as storage for the items. Sheets can be kept on the fridge for easy access.
- There are 224 green and yellow stars to reward your child. We recommend to only pop out whatever is needed using a blunt object, such as the back of a pen or pencil.
- Be observant of your child’s behavior and give them the stars immediately after they perform the positive behavior or chore to reinforce that that what they are doing is great and that it has been noticed. It is also beneficial to give you child specific verbal praises to remind them why they are getting the star. For example, ‘I really like the way you were playing and sharing toys. Here’s a star for your chart’.
- Try to stay positive. If your child doesn’t earn a star, just move on. Try to avoid punishing your child by saying, ‘I’ll take a star away’, or ‘You won’t get any stars if you keep that up!’. Instead, focus on being positive and encourage your child to try again.
- It works best to have frequent, small rewards. If the length of time between the sticker and the reward is too long, your child might lose interest or motivation. For example, if you want to correct your child’s bad manners, you should try looking for times in the day when they have shown good manners and reward them then.
- Ensure that your rewards are special. If your child can get the reward in other ways, it won’t be effective – for example, if the reward is a special food that he also gets when he visits his grandparents.
- Staying on the look-out for the behaviour you’re rewarding will help reinforce your child’s positive behavior. It’s a good idea to reward the behavior as soon as you see it – your child might lose motivation if their efforts aren’t being noticed.
Yoyoboko’s Ele-Fun Star Chart comes with a satisfaction guarantee as we believe in the quality of our products. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and if you are not satisfied with our product, neither are we. Yoyoboko is a business that is passionate about children, which is why a percentage of profit from this product will be donated to Save the Children’s foundation.
This product has been tested for safety and durability and is compliant to the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) children’s toy safety standards.
The Ele-Fun chart is now available on Amazon!