Yoyoboko’s Ele-Fun Star Chart is a behaviour chart for 3 to 8 year old children that aims to encourage responsibility and independence at an early age. The reward chart is designed for up to 4 kids and acknowledges children’s positive behaviour changes by rewarding them and keeping them motivated to continue being responsible. Kids earn stars for their chore chart each time they demonstrate a relevant action, which can be exchange for a reward later on.
❤️ ENCOURAGES RESPONSIBILITY AND POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR: The best tool for raising responsible and independent kids! Discipline and reward them for demonstrating positive behaviour, while motivating and acknowledging kids who are trying to change their behaviour. Discussing responsibilities regularly can strengthen the bond between parents and children.
???? BRAND NEW IMPROVED CHART!: For up to 4 kids, big boxes to reward more stars for chores that are done a few times a day. Stronger magnets and illustrated chores are great for younger ones who can’t read yet. Includes 18 chores + 3 blanks tiles and 448 pink, blue, green and yellow stars. A small storage bag is also included for storage and convenience.
???? PROBABLY THE BEST CHORE CHART FOR YOUR FAMILY: A light weight chart that’s easy to hang on the wall or stick on the fridge. Highly customisable to your household tasks and beautifully designed to retain your child’s attention while keeping them excited to use it!
???? HELP YOUR KIDS: Teach them to be responsible and independent at an early age! There is no time better than now to start shaping them into capable young adults and motivating them to be the best they can be! Give them a head start today.
???? SAFE AND RELIABLE HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Sturdy and durable chore chart that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. 18 chores included: brush my hair, have manners, set the table, wash my face, eat all of my food, do my homework, brush my teeth, help with chores, share, go to bed on time, do some reading, pack up my toys, put on my clothes, make my bed, show consideration, have a bath, clean my room and put clothes in the laundry basket + 3 blank tiles for your own tasks.
The chart measures 34 x 41.5 centimetres, or 13.4 x 16.3 inches.
After considering parental feedback, Yoyoboko has created the Ele-Fun star chart to address these suggestions. The chart has now been updated with a magnetic back, making it possible to attach to other magnetic surfaces such as fridges! And with the newly included bag, any unused stars can be stored with ease. The responsibility chart features interesting and vibrant graphics to appeal to children, while also catering to those who can’t read yet. It includes 18 activity magnets and 3 blank ones for any additional chores.
Unlike other charts, there is plenty of space for multiple stars to be awarded for tasks that can be done more than once a day. Up to four kids can use the magnetic board simultaneously. The chore chart comes with a dry erase marker, as well as a total of 448 pink, blue, green and yellow stars, with each colour representing a different child and corresponding to the colour of the name/reward box on the chart.
Tips For Use
- The frame of the stars and chores sheets can be used as storage for the items. Sheets can be kept on the fridge for easy access.
- There are 448 blue, pink, green and yellow stars to reward your child. We recommend to only pop out whatever is needed using a blunt object, such as the back of a pen or pencil.
- Be observant of your child’s behaviour and give them the stars immediately after they perform the positive behaviour or chore to reinforce that that what they are doing is great and that it has been noticed. It is also beneficial to give you child specific verbal praises to remind them why they are getting the star. For example, ‘I really like the way you were playing and sharing your toys. Here’s a star for your chart’.
- Try to stay positive. If your child doesn’t earn a star, just move on. Try to avoid punishing your child by saying, ‘I’ll take a star away’, or ‘You won’t get any stars if you keep that up!’. Instead, focus on being positive and encourage your child to try again.
- It works best to have frequent, small rewards. If the length of time between the star and the reward is too long, your child might lose interest or motivation. For example, if you want to correct your child’s bad manners, you should try looking for times in the day when they have shown good manners and reward them then.
- Ensure that your rewards are special. If your child can get the reward in other ways, it won’t be effective – for example, if the reward is a special food that he also gets when he visits his grandparents.
- Staying on the look-out for the behaviour you’re rewarding will help reinforce your child’s positive actions. It’s a good idea to reward the behaviour as soon as you see it – your child might lose motivation if their efforts aren’t being noticed.
Yoyoboko’s Ele-Fun Star Chart comes with a satisfaction guarantee as we believe in the quality of our products. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and if you are not satisfied with our product, neither are we. Yoyoboko is a business that is passionate about children, which is why a percentage of profit from this product will be donated to Save the Children’s foundation.
This product has been tested for safety and durability and is compliant to the Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC) children’s toy safety standards.
The Ele-Fun Star Chart for 2 Children is now available!